Printable Items on Etsy


Hello my fellow crafters!

I have to admit that starting this blog is a little scary (even though I used to write a parenting blog for a few years) but I really hope to keep to this one. Anyway, this last few weeks I have been extremely busy creating printable kits for you to purchase and use in your junk journals.


 

My first printable kit isn't 100% ready just yet (I'm sure you won't be waiting long), but in the meantime I have created some "random" bits that you can use.

Firstly, I have this gorgeous page of tickets for you to use. I love all things floral so I was definitely going to incorporate some flowers into this with some lovely, meaningful words for you to add to your journals. I've used these as little tuck spots in my personal journal and they are so cute!

You can purchase this printable from my Etsy store.
The next one I have are these gorgeous tags. I love music sheet paper so I had to use it as a background for these tags, I also added some lace doilies to the background as an added feature. To top it all off, the little quotes are just so cute!

You can purchase this sheet from my Etsy store.


You May Also Like

0 comments