FREEBIE ALERT: Printable Journal Cards


Who doesn't love a freebie?

Whilst I'm in the middle of creating my first printable journal kit (keep your eyes peeled, it'll be available soon), I thought I would offer a little preview of what you can expect to see in the kit. So here we have it, 3 large journal cards. The perfect size for you to journal on and fit nicely inside your journals.
Firstly, I have this gorgeous postcard with a scalloped edge that features 3 gorgeous roses. I love this card because I know when printed that I can use my patterned scissors to recreate the scalloped edge and add to the design. 

You can download this postcard using this link, which redirects to my OneDrive account.


Next we have a beautiful journal card which has been designed with the same colours as the printable kit. I love the colours that I decided to use and I think they all mesh together really well. 

To download this card, just follow this link to my OneDrive account.


Lastly we have another postcard that can be used for journaling. I love these postcards so I had to include several in my kit, and the roses just add a bit of detail to the plain design.

You can download this one by following this link, which takes you to my OneDrive account.

If you encounter any issues when downloading any of these, please send me an email via amyespley@hotmail.com and I will be more than happy to email them over to you.

You May Also Like

0 comments